Sniff, sniff…what is that smell? Do you notice odors in your home or workplace? Don’t be surprised if the answer is “no.” Many of us become so used to the smells and odors around us that we don’t notice pet smells, cooking odors, and other unpleasant scents.
Unsuspecting guests sure can notice these offenders quite easily. Even if you are away from your workplace or home for a while and walk in, you may notice that odors are quite prominent.
Room sprays are a great way to freshen up any space and add a wonderful scent to any environment. There are many reasons why room sprays are so popular:
1) Room sprays are often safer than candles. While candles are a popular way to add scent to a home or space, they can be problematic. You cannot use candles very easily if you have children and pets – unless you are willing to supervise carefully. Candles are also not permissible in many work environments, offices, public buildings, and hotels – all places where you might want a quick boost of fragrance. Room sprays, since they use no open flame, work perfectly just about everywhere.
2) Rooms sprays can help you spot treat. If only one room needs a quick burst of fragrance, sprays can be a great way to treat that. Unlike other forms of scent, which diffuse scent over large spaces, sprays are perfect for taking care of one stinky area..
3) Room sprays allow you to fight fire with fire. Some odors are quite strong and simply cannot be tackled with scented candles, which offer only light scents, most of the time. Sprays, however, are powerful and you can spray heavily in one area and more lightly in another, as needed.
4) Room sprays offer a range of scent options. Our room sprays come in a variety of scents, and you can even spray two fragrances in one room for your own unique fragrance. There are some truly wonderful and innovative room sprays available and all are perfect for the most elegant home and the most discerning homeowner.
5) Room sprays tackle the odors that cleaning can’t handle. Cleaning can take care of a number of home odors, but odors caused by cooking, for example, cannot be easily taken care of with some cleaning. For these tough-to-tackle odors, room sprays are perfect.
So, take a gander at our current room spray scents. I know that you will find one you love!!
Head Bottle Washer